Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (GDPR), is:
65620 Waldbrunn (Westerwald)
Your victims rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time under the contact details provided:
- Information about your stored data and their processing (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your stored data (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data by us (Article 21 GDPR) and
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Article 20 GDPR).
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact a regulatory authority at any time with a complaint, such as: B. to the competent supervisory authority of the federal state of your domicile or to the authority responsible for us as responsible authority.
A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Type and purpose of processing:
The data you enter will be stored for the purpose of individual communication with you. This requires a valid e-mail address and your name. This serves to assign the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The specification of further data is optional.
The processing of the data entered into the contact form takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
By providing the contact form we would like to allow you an uncomplicated contact. Your information will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions.
The recipient of the data is the responsible body.
Data will be deleted no later than 6 months after processing the request.
Provision required or required:
The provision of your personal data is voluntary. However, we can only process your request if you provide us with your name, your e-mail address and the reason for the request.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
Questions about privacy
If you have questions about data protection, please write us an E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.